The heart of Kärstna manor received its current appearance at the turn of the 19th century. A lovely park surrounds the neoclassicalmain building.
Kostivere is first mentioned in history sources already in the 14th century. The main manor house was built in 1776 on an river island and a beautiful park was planted round the house.
Maidla manor is carefully restored and adjusted for the needs of the school.
Muhu Church was first mentioned in 1267, the parsonage (Hof KYRKYS auf Mohn) in 15th century. On a map of 1698 there is a drawing of the church parsonage houses.
Pidula is first mentioned in the chronicles of the 16th century. It is one of the best preserved of Saaremaa's noble manors.
Jakiškės manor was first mentioned in the historical sources in the 16th century. The manor with classicistic features built in 1898 is now being brought to a new life.
The Manor is open for society all year round with concerts, performances, exhibitions, excursions, cultural and private events. There were such films filmed as “War and peace”, “Ana Karenina”.
Once owned by the most influential noble families of Lithuania, today Vasaknos Manor is a popular wedding and event destination among those looking for quality, and beautiful landscape.